Wednesday, September 30, 2009

09.30.09

I packed up several bags of clothes to donate last night, and I didn't have room to stand anywhere to get a full picture down to my shoes! So you'll have to take my word on those. Also, what's that line on my shirt? Was it there all day, or did it just show up when the camera flashed? I hope it was the latter...

Shirt - Modbe
Slacks - New York & Company
Cardigan - Merona
Shoes - What's What
Watch - Mossimo
Earrings - Kathryn Riechert


Later I was thisclose to wearing this gray sweater out, but my husband told me it made me look fat, and I have to agree. It's a weird length and not very form-fitting, just not a good look. I hadn't worn it out anywhere before, and now I never will. Into the donation bag!

Shirt - Modbe
Jeans - Old Navy
Sweater - Avon
Sneakers - New Balance

No comments: