Tuesday, December 8, 2009

12.08.09

Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch? Today the cafeteria at work provided a free holiday meal to everyone. I forgot until I got to work, so I packed a lunch anyway, which I will just have to save for a couple days.

Sweater - H&M
Camisole - Old Navy
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - What's What
Earrings - gift

I love these earrings, they're just tiny silver circles, but they always make my ears itchy by the end of the day. Sigh.

OMG, Ready..Set..BAM gave me an award! Thank you!! Here are the rules, which I will not be following completely:
  • Thank the person who nominated me for this award.

  • Copy the award & place it on my blog.

  • Link to the person who nominated me for this award.

  • Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.

  • Nominate 7 bloggers.

  • Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.


This isn't my "real" blog so I don't write too much about myself here, but here's seven interesting things about me:
  1. I can whistle really well.

  2. I love cheese. Love it.

  3. I love cats and currently have three (they occasionally appear in my photos here).

  4. It's taken me a really long time to come up with these interesting facts.

  5. I generally get one haircut a year and then let it grow out until the next year. (Last year I bucked the trend by getting a trim a few months after the big cut.)

  6. I knit hats and sell them, but I do not wear hats myself.

  7. I am really bad at writing about myself, especially when it has to be a certain number of facts.

Now for the part of the rules I won't be following - I won't be selecting seven other bloggers. Sorry, I'm a dead-end :o( But if you read this and feel inclined to share seven things about yourself, feel free!

1 comment:

BAM said...

I like the whistling skill! You can't learn that about someone by reading thier regular blog!
-b-