Shirt - Old Navy
Skirt - Old Navy
Cardigan - Merona
Sandals - Bandolino
Necklace - Stella & Dot
Watch - Xhileration
I was nominated by Natalie for this Sugar Doll award :o) Part of the award is that I'm supposed to nominate ten more bloggers to receive it, however... I don't think there are ten people who read this blog. The people I do know, probably were already just nominated! So, I will skip that part... And I'm supposed to list ten things about myself, and since I am so bad at listing things about myself, I will again base my answers on Natalie's:
- I love having guests over, but because of our lack of air conditioning, get-togethers at our place are on hold until the fall.
- For a couple years in college, I was obsessed with RISD. I read all the RISD student blogs I could get my hands on.
- Until a few months ago, I didn't know that my husband's college had a mascot. I'm still not sure what it is.
- You know this already: I love cheese.
- Thanks to an online friend, I've been playing a lot of Typeracer recently. (Let me know if you want to race!)
- You already know my first job. My second job was working as a supermarket cashier. The store I worked at, where I made so many friends, is about to close :o(
- I don't really decorate. I have a few pieces of art around the house, but I hate knicknacks, and I'm not into hammering nails into the walls.
- I haven't had a lot of jobs with perks. Maybe the "perkiest" job I had was working at our on-campus convenience store in college - somehow my friends all ended up with discounts.
- My husband buys a lot of DVDs, but I don't really feel the need to own movies - if I've watched it once, that's usually enough for me.
- I'm awesome at sleeping, but most of the time I can't fall asleep unless I'm laying on my right side.