Tuesday, July 20, 2010

07.20.10

Ah, the perils of a "duplicate buyer." This outfit is almost identical to the one I wore a year ago today (completely unintentional!), except I snipped the tags off of almost every item I put on this morning - everything but the sandals, necklace, and watch was brand new. Even my underwear was new. (And holy wedgie, Batman! I will not be wearing those again.)

Shirt - Old Navy
Skirt - Old Navy
Cardigan - Merona
Sandals - Bandolino
Necklace - Stella & Dot
Watch - Xhileration



I was nominated by Natalie for this Sugar Doll award :o) Part of the award is that I'm supposed to nominate ten more bloggers to receive it, however... I don't think there are ten people who read this blog. The people I do know, probably were already just nominated! So, I will skip that part... And I'm supposed to list ten things about myself, and since I am so bad at listing things about myself, I will again base my answers on Natalie's:

  1. I love having guests over, but because of our lack of air conditioning, get-togethers at our place are on hold until the fall.

  2. For a couple years in college, I was obsessed with RISD. I read all the RISD student blogs I could get my hands on.

  3. Until a few months ago, I didn't know that my husband's college had a mascot. I'm still not sure what it is.

  4. You know this already: I love cheese.

  5. Thanks to an online friend, I've been playing a lot of Typeracer recently. (Let me know if you want to race!)

  6. You already know my first job. My second job was working as a supermarket cashier. The store I worked at, where I made so many friends, is about to close :o(

  7. I don't really decorate. I have a few pieces of art around the house, but I hate knicknacks, and I'm not into hammering nails into the walls.

  8. I haven't had a lot of jobs with perks. Maybe the "perkiest" job I had was working at our on-campus convenience store in college - somehow my friends all ended up with discounts.

  9. My husband buys a lot of DVDs, but I don't really feel the need to own movies - if I've watched it once, that's usually enough for me.

  10. I'm awesome at sleeping, but most of the time I can't fall asleep unless I'm laying on my right side.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

1 <3 sleeping.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.