Thursday, September 9, 2010

09.09.10

Today was the second and final day of meetings at work. I didn't have to be there the whole time, but the parts I attended fit around the other appointments I already had scheduled. So I was busy!

Shirt - Apostrophe
Camisole - Old Navy
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - American Eagle
Earrings - Stella & Dot

I've had this shirt for a while, I just never think to wear it. It's a size bigger than I usually wear, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get shirts to button. So it kind of feels like a big smock to me. But I think it looks nice, and I like that it's kind of fitted and nipped in at the waist.

After work I got changed and then went out for an early birthday dinner with my mother. It was also the debut of my new purse! Not my usual style, but I wanted to break out of my purse rut...

Jeans - Gap
Shoes - zoe&zac
Purse - Shop Suey

No comments: