Monday, October 10, 2011

10.10.11

It's Monday :o( But I am wearing two new things today :o) This cardigan is another purchase from the Loft outlet. I was unsure about it because of the cropped length, but I know you're not supposed to wear things that hit at the widest part of your body, and all my sweaters hit right there at my hips. I like this one because it hits at the narrowest part of my body, so that looks better, right? Right?

Shirt - Merona
Cardigan - Loft
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - American Eagle
Necklace - Kathryn Riechert
Watch - Fossil



These shoes are the other new item. Story of the shoes: I was killing time with a friend before dinner a few weeks ago, trying on shoes at Payless, and I found two pairs I really liked. But I decided to wait until their BOGO sale to buy them. So BOGO started this week and since I already knew the style and size I wanted, I just went online to order them - and they were sold out of my size! So while I was out this weekend, I just stopped in at the Payless I'd been at before, and they had both pairs I wanted, in my size still! So I got them :o) (You can't tell from this picture, but these are wedges.)

No comments: