Saturday, December 31, 2011

12.31.11

It's a very low-key New Year's Eve this year - dinner out with friends, then watching the countdown from our couch in pajamas. While walking into the restaurant for dinner, this very hip looking girl was sitting outside a tattoo shop, talking on her cell phone. As I passed, she said, "Hey, cool scarf." Woohoo.

Sweater - Merona
Jeans - Old Navy
Scarf - eShakti
Boots - Kirkland

Kirkland boots? As in, Costco brand? Yes. I have heard great things about their Ugg knockoffs, so when I saw the sheepskin boots there, I made plans to get a pair of my own (in gray, my new favorite color, and a color in which I don't have any boots). They are super super comfortable. Extremely warm and soft inside. They're a little taller than my other boots, but on a cold day, I won't mind that a bit.

PS: Still loving my haircut!
PPS: Check out my blog (link at the top of this page) for a completely non-compensated review of my eShakti experience!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I really like this outfit! Esp the boots and scarf!

Lola said...

Thanks! The boots and scarf are pretty much all there is, though, haha!

Iris Colón said...

Love the floppy scarf!!