Thursday, April 26, 2012

04.26.12

Today was "Take Our Children To Work Day," which implies that we all have children. Instead, I took this new cardigan to work, which is embellished with a flower type thing on the shoulder.

Shirt - Merona
Cardigan - Merona
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - American Eagle
Necklace - Kathryn Riechert
Watch - Fossil

I actually didn't realize the placement of this flower when I picked it up from the rack at Target. And I didn't bother trying it on, since I figured it was just like the other Merona cardigans I have a million of, but with some embellishment. Well, it is a little thinner material, and maybe a little tighter, and the flower is weirdly placed up high on the shoulder, rather than more on the front/lapel area. Oh well, I got two because they were on sale...

No comments: