Thursday, July 14, 2011

07.14.11

Yesterday a coworker and I went across the street to the new Charming Charlie store across the street, and I picked up this cute bracelet that does not photograph well. It's like a rubbery strap (that's why I like it - metal ones always irritate me) with turquoise sequins/rhinestones, and a little heart clasp - the heart actually flips up and down to latch the bracelet shut. I paired it with black and gray today at work, but wore it out later with denim capris.

Shirt - Merona
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - Lela Rose
Bracelet - Charming Charlie



No, I did not stick my finger in an electrical outlet - another new purchase yesterday was a Conair You Curl, which I've been wanting to try. Um... Still working on it. (My husband gave me a noncommittal answer when I asked how I looked this morning, though a coworker told me it looked nice.)

No comments: