Tuesday, February 7, 2012

02.07.12

Day two of our event and things are still going well! My outfit plans fell through this morning, so I ended up wearing this cowl neck top, and guess what: it looked not horrible under a jacket! But, like yesterday, I spent most of the day in a sweater.

Shirt - Mossimo
Slacks - New York & Company
Jacket - First Option
Sweater - Old Navy
Shoes - American Eagle
Watch - Mossimo



I tried curling my hair a little at the ends, which I did over the weekend and it looked super cute. I don't know what I did differently this morning, but it was just not happening, so then I had to waste more time getting it all straight again. And it was never really right for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That blue color is amazing on you!

Lola said...

Thanks, it's one of my favorites!