Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Rainy Day

Day two of black and gray week! At least it was less rainy than the day before. But, it was very cold, so I didn't have any problem wearing a long-sleeved sweater over a tank top. (Usually, I like to have the option of removing a layer, which is why you'll see me in cardigans half the time.) I also wore loafers with a bit of a heel, because I discovered that these pants grew too long (my legs shrank?) and I didn't want to drag my heels through puddles by wearing flats.

Sweater - H&M
Tank - Merona
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - Dockers


I had some more flattering pictures, but they were taken in front of an even bigger mess, if you can believe it. I really need to find somewhere to take my pictures that isn't a total trash-pile of a room. Maybe the dining room...

No comments: