Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Empire Strikes Back

I usually don't wear things with empire waists or bands or triangles that define the bust area, because I generally don't fit into that defined space and it looks bad with the band cutting across my chest. So when I found this top that actually had room for my top, I had to get it! (Love the color, too, but I'm a sucker for anything blue.)

Top - Old Navy
Cardigan - Old Navy
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - What's What


Here's one without the sweater. But I always have a sweater with me, even on the hottest days of summer, because as long as I'm someplace with air conditioning I know I'll be cold.

Maybe soon I'll post some photos of my closet (which is slowly getting more organized!) and show off my impressive cardigan collection!

No comments: