Monday, May 16, 2011

05.16.11

I was sick all last week and didn't really wear any makeup (both didn't feel like it and didn't want to contaminate it with my germs). Feeling better this week, though, and brightening up with some lipstick.

Shirt - New York & Company
Cardigan - Merona
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - American Eagle
Watch - New York & Company

I may have mentioned that my little Xhileration watch from Target was breaking, and wasn't worth the cost of repairing? I've been looking for a replacement, and picked up this one at New York & Company on Friday - they were buy one, get one half off! Moments after taking this picture, I realized I hadn't yet removed the little tab for the battery or set the time.

I had to walk somewhere this afternoon with a couple coworkers and we realized we were all wearing gray pants and black sweaters. But they were also wearing black shirts, at least I jazzed it up with my blue top.

No comments: