Monday, August 8, 2011

08.08.11

Ok, well, we'll see how long this lasts. It was kind of a bunch of work to cut the background out of these pictures. And then I saved them as GIFs so they could blend with whatever background, but Flickr just makes them back into JPGs, so it doesn't really matter in the end. Maybe with just one picture it wouldn't be so bad, but of course I cut off my feet in the better shot, so had to get another.

Shirt - New York & Company
Slacks - New York & Company
Cardigan - Merona
Shoes - American Eagle
Watch - Fossil



Here's my new watch I got at the Fossil outlet this weekend. It came with three (!) removable links, so I could make it fit my teeny wrist. It was weird wearing a watch that actually fit well today!

Finally, I went to a new Old Navy by me, just to check out the new location, and guess what, they make my favorite Sweetheart jeans in a skinny style now! They fit great and are a perfect length. Don't mind the flip-flops, they don't look quite right, but enjoy a dressing room shot:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the same exact watch! Great minds... I love the way Fossil makes it so easy to re-size their watches, for women at least...