Tuesday, August 16, 2011

08.16.11

So many times I have an outfit planned out in the morning and then one piece at a time change it until I'm wearing something completely different. This almost happened today, but finally I convinced myself to stick with the original plan. This is almost identical to an outfit I wore previously, but I curled my hair today, so I figured it was different enough to warrant a new photo.

Shirt - Merona
Cardigan - New York & Company
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - American Eagle
Watch - Fossil

I've discovered that no matter how crazy and curly my hair starts out, it normalizes within a couple hours and ends up looking like just nice waves. Which is the look I was going for, anyway. But this photo is not really representative of how I looked for most of the day.

No comments: