Thursday, August 18, 2011

08.18.11

Today we took one of our coworkers out to lunch because it was her last day at the company. It was pouring rain this morning, which forced me to change my plan of wearing my hair in a bun today, but you'll have to trust that otherwise I was ready to go with the Spin Pins!

Shirt - Merona
Cardigan - Merona
Slacks - New York & Company
Sandals - Bass
Necklace - Stella & Dot
Watch - New York & Company

These Bass Sunjuns aren't exactly the strappy black sandals I've been looking for, but they'll do for now. I got these at the Bass Outlet and they're actually half a size too small for me, but they didn't have my size in any color, and actually these fit just fine. Disregard the nail polish, it's getting a little messy at this point.

And here's how I looked for much of the day - I was warm and didn't wear a sweater the whole time, though I did put it on when I went to lunch because four of the six of us were wearing purple and black!

No comments: