Saturday, April 18, 2009

Career Day

Today I went to my alma mater to speak to some members of my fraternity about resumes, job-hunting, interviews, etc. I had been planning to wear something like I would wear to work, but at the last minute changed my mind and chose a more casual outfit. I'm glad I did, because it turned out to be a very casual event. I still looked put-together, though.

T-Shirt - Modbe
Jeans - Old Navy
Cardigan - Merona
Shoes - Merona
Watch - Mossimo


Here's another view of those shoes. I don't usually wear things with heels, but they're actually very comfortable. (I did have to put little rubber things in the backs so my heels don't slip out when I walk.) They look great with jeans for a casual/put-together look. I would love to find another similar pair!

No comments: