Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cool and Comfortable

To make up for wearing such uncomfortable shoes the day before, I decided to wear a very comfortable outfit. I love the neckline of this top (I have three, in different colors)! The best part of this outfit was the sandals. I love Clarks sandals, these were my little splurge last summer. They're casual enough that I can wear them with jeans, but I can also wear them to work, especially with black pants, and nobody would bat an eye.

Most days I take pictures before I leave for work, but today I did them when I got home. You can tell because my hair has curled significantly!

I actually chose this outfit thinking I would be seeing some people I'd seen the day before, and I wanted to be dressed noticeably differently, but I ended up missing them. Oh well!


Sweater Top - Old Navy
Slacks - New York & Company
Sandals - Clarks
Watch - Mossimo

No comments: