Friday, April 10, 2009

Overnight Getaway

My husband and I always go away for the night the Friday before easter, coming home on Saturday. Here's my outfits from our mini-vacation.

When we left, it was a cool day, with a chance of rain. I wore jeans and a t-shirt, with a courderoy jacket. (For some reason, I didn't have the jacket on when I took my picture... but I'm wearing it in this picture to the left.) We spent the day walking around shops in the little town we visited, so I didn't want to be messing with bulky jackets and stuff. I carried an umbrella in my purse, but it actually didn't rain until we were leaving dinner - and even then, it was just a sprinkle.

T-Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Clarks Privo
Purse - Merona


The next day we went to a museum before heading home. I wore a 3/4 sleeve shirt, sweater, and a jacket (it was raining for real this time), and it was a good thing, because the museum is old and barely heated. On a cold, rainy day, you need a coat there!

Shirt - Merona
Jeans - Old Navy
Cardigan - Old Navy
Shoes - Clarks Privo

No comments: