Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lola Looks Launches

After following several personal fashion blogs for some time now (e.g. What I Wore Today, T Minus, T Plus, and Work With What You've Got), I've decided to start my own! I've actually been taking pictures of my outfits each day for a while, so it's time to share them!

Here is yesterday's outfit, which I wore once before and really liked. I knew yesterday was going to be a busy day, so I decided to at least wear something I knew looked good and would make me happy. I love the purple and brown/tan combination! (Also, these shoes get lots of compliments and are very comfortable... I'm all about comfy shoes.)

T-shirt - Old Navy
Slacks - New York & Company
Cardigan - Merona
Shoes - What's What
Watch - Xhileration


This was my first time taking pictures at this angle. It took a few tries to get it right...

I might go back and add some past photos (back-dated), so don't be surprised if you see entries prior to this one - but this is the first :o)

No comments: