Monday, August 9, 2010

08.09.10

Today's outfit was chosen by Natalie! She posted on Twitter last night that she'd already picked out her clothes for the week, so I asked her to do mine too - and she did! I have outfits lined up through Thursday.

This got us started thinking, it might be fun to do some sort of weekly blogger "dress each other" thing. Once a week, everyone would put their names in, get matched up with someone else, and choose one outfit for their partner, using what you've seen on their blog. I like the idea of someone putting together combinations I wouldn't have thought of. Who's in?! We could call it something like "Remix Mondays"...

Shirt - Mossimo*
Slacks - New York & Company
Cardigan - Merona
Sandals - Covington
Watch - Mossimo
Earrings - Stella & Dot



I got this purple nail polish over the weekend. I was kind of unsure about the color and thought it might be too bold and crazy, but wanted to give it a try anyway. I love it! It's so rich and jewel-like - this photo doesn't do it justice.

* Nat, I know you said "aqua Merona shirt," but I wasn't sure what you meant - I assume you were referring to this one? If I was wrong, oh well, I already wore it :o)

No comments: