Tuesday, August 10, 2010

08.10.10

Yet another outfit chosen by Natalie - though to be fair, I had been thinking about pairing this top with these pants since the success of my last pink and brown pairing. I don't usually wear white, though, so the cardigan was all her idea.

Top - Carolyn Taylor
Slacks - New York & Company
Cardigan - Cherokee
Sandals - Mia 2

Another idea stolen from Natalie - she's asked how we organize jewelry. As you may have noticed, I don't really wear a ton of jewelry. Back in middle school when I got my ears pierced, I was totally into all sorts of funky earrings and big crazy necklaces. But now I just have a few small favorite pieces. My mother gave me this jewelry box, and it's perfect for my collection. (And I just reorganized it, luckily!) So I'm keeping easily tangled necklaces on the hooks inside the lid; watches, other necklaces, my one bracelet, and my two non-wedding rings on the upper trays; earrings in the small sections inside (here's a better shot of that); my flat watch and bulkier necklaces in the drawer underneath. The whole thing sits on top of my dresser.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

We did a good job!!!

Cynthia said...

You all did a great job! Thanks for sharing how you store your jewelry. I have been trying to contain mine which is taking over the top of my dresser.