Thursday, August 26, 2010

08.26.10

I felt like this was a very Natalie-esque outfit today! I got this shirt a couple years ago and I think this is maybe the third time I've worn it. I really like it, it's just not that flattering on me - it turns sort of tent-like. Sigh.

Shirt - New York & Company
Slacks - New York & Company
Camisole - Old Navy
Cardigan - Cherokee
Sandals - Mossimo
Watch - Xhileration
Earrings - Stella & Dot

I also rarely wear these sandals, because they're a little uncomfortable. I can't get rid of them, though. With turquoise and brown, they're so perfect!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

The color combo is fantastic though!!!! Maybe if you get the shirt hemmed, it would help?

Lola said...

Length is okay I think... It's just that there's no shape to it, which on a tiny person would look cute and swingy, but because I am so - ahem - "blessed," it just poofs away from my body. I need to belt it or something!