Tuesday, June 1, 2010

06.01.10

The one good thing about going back to work after the holiday weekend is that I get to start wearing my new purchases!

Top - H&M
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - American Eagle
Necklace - Kathryn Riechert
Watch - Timex
Sunglasses - Nine West

I'm a fan of this top - good thing, because I got it in four colors, haha! I like that I can get the collared, button-down look without the collar or the buttons.

Also, I got this huge pair of sunglasses at Ross. I've wanted some big sunglasses since last summer, and these seemed sufficiently plain. What do you think, do they look crazy? I've been wearing them for a couple days now, they feel like wearing goggles in chemistry class.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Love that top - regret not buying it (in like six different colors) last time I was at an H&M (last March - we don't have one here)! I love sunglasses like that; you can spy on people without them knowing and after awhile they start to NOT feel so ridiculous.

Lola said...

LOL, thanks :o) H&M is so hit and miss for me, so when I find something that isn't crazy and fits well, I definitely snatch a few up!