Shirt - Merona
Skirt - H&M
Sandals - Clarks
Earrings - Stella & Dot
Watch - Timex
I kept forgetting to post this, but last week I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Natalie of Two Preps in a Pod. As I explained last time, I don't really write much about myself on this blog, and it's hard for me to write lists of stuff about myself anyway, so I'm going to base my 10 (it's up to 10 now!) facts on the ones my lovely nominator wrote about herself.
- I'll usually watch whatever freakshow TLC is broadcasting.
- My first real job was at a video game store. I never owned a video game, I think they just hired me because they wanted a girl in the store.
- I love the area where I live. I do want to move - to about a mile down the road.
- My husband has a Sirius radio and I hate it. They never play anything I like. My favorites are probably too obscure.
- I judge a restaurant by their coleslaw.
- I have a cup of tea almost every morning. If I'm at home, I like loose leaf tea, but for work, my favorite bagged tea is Bigelow Vanilla Chai.
- The first cookbook I ever got was the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. I still refer to it.
- I am lucky to have married someone whose family is minutes away from mine - we don't have to choose who to see on holidays!
- I think Fringe and 30 Rock are the best shows on TV right now.
- Summer is my least favorite season. My favorite is fall - and not just because it's my birthday season!
I'm really bad at nominating people for things, so if you've read this far and want to post your own facts, feel free to take the award graphic and list some interesting info. And then comment here so I can check out your answers!