Tuesday, June 8, 2010

06.08.10

This shirt is another of my recent Ross finds. I like that it's an embellished top I can actually wear (no floofiness!), and it's like a comfy t-shirt with a little something different.

Shirt - Liz Claiborne (from Ross)
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - Chinese Laundry
Bracelet - Gift
Watch - Mossimo


Shirt detail

Out of all the jewelry I don't wear, I wear bracelets the least. They just bug me, they're always bumping around on the desk, and metal usually makes me itchy anyway. I really like this little delicate one, though, and the buckle look is so neat!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I share your sentiments on bracelets. I tend to wear them on the weekend wen I'm not typing a lot (but who am I kidding, I'm always typing!).

I do love that bracelet of yours though--the buckle detail is fun!

Also great Ross find!!!