Friday, June 11, 2010

06.11.10

I still wasn't feeling 100% better, but I had already planned to take the afternoon off work, so I figured I could handle sitting at my desk for four hours. Also, I was excited to wear my new necklace :o)

Shirt - Merona
Cardigan - Merona
Slacks - New York & Company
Shoes - American Eagle
Necklace - Stella & Dot
Watch - Timex

My friend who hosted the Stella & Dot party and I have exactly the same style, and actually we ordered a couple of the same things: the earrings I wore yesterday, and this necklace. In fact, I had to take it off of her at the party so I could try it on! I like that you can wear it long, or double it up like this and wear it shorter. The charms actually all have little dots and patterns hammered into them, but I kind of prefer wearing it backwards, with the blank sides facing out.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love your new necklace. Stella and Dot have some incredible pieces.