Saturday, June 26, 2010

06.25.10 + 06.26.10

I went on an overnight trip to New York City. Comfort in the heat, and while walking around, was key. To keep things simple, I wore black and purple on both days of my trip. Never really took any "official" outfit photos, but wanted to share.



Shirt - H&M
Camisole - Old Navy
Shorts - Old Navy
Necklace - Stella & Dot
Sunglasses - Dockers
Shoes - Skechers

What you don't see in either picture are my Skechers Bikers, which are so comfortable and perfect for a day of walking. However... I did end up with a little zig-zag strap suntan on the tops of my feet :o)



...Whoops, my husband sneaked into this shot, can you see him?

Top - Merona
Capris - Old Navy
Necklace - Stella & Dot
Purse - Merona
Shoes - Skechers

This was a great necklace to bring on vacation, because you can wear it long or short, so it's like 2 in 1. I wore it short both days for running around the city, and changed it to long to wear to the theater on Saturday night.

No comments: